With a week still to go, 2016 is already by far the busiest year of the Total Project, with this article poised to become Article Number 5584 since we published our first 2016 articles on January 1.
Some articles have been more successful than others, some surprisingly so, but which are the ones that had you clicking the most? Here are the top ten most popular articles of 2016 on TCN, and it is very encouraging that the top 10 includes contributions from no less than ten different writers. In descending order...
10. Spectacle In Split: Supporters Took Over 24,53% Of Hajduk’s Shares - Goran Antonijevic
9. David Guetta Releases Video for Croatian National Football Team - Vedran Pavlic
7. Rijeka: 25 Things to Know About the City that Flows - Vilijam Zufic
6. Solta: 25 Things to Know about the Closest Island to Split - Filipa Marusic
5. Is a Foreigner Allowed to Have an Opinion in Croatia? - Paul Bradbury
4. Croatia Soon to Become Poorest and Most Backward EU Nation - Igor Nobilo
3. Croatia is the First Country in the World to Become a Free Reading Zone - Daniela Rogulj
2. Want to Make the Eiffel Tower Light Up in Croatian Colours? - Danni Matijaca
1. And the Best Beach in Europe is in... Croatia! - Lauren Simmonds