The stunning island of Hvar and the magical Hvar town are one of the most visited tourist destinations in the Adriatic. With that in mind, the new director will have his/her hands full.
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
- have a Master’s degree (300 ECTS)
- have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of tourism
- needs to devise a proposal for the work programme of the tourist board for the following year
- possess active knowledge of at least one foreign language
- have passed the professional exam for working at a tourist office or pass it within one year after starting working on this post
- basic computer skills
- has no protective measure prohibiting the pursuit of occupations in the field of tourism imposed by a court ruling
You can find the rest of the application terms at LINK.
Next year, the island will be celebrating 150 years of organised tourism, which the candidate should definitely have in mind when devising a work programme for the following year.
The deadline to send the applications is August 9, 2017.
A job opening in a constantly growing industry is an opportunity which should not be missed. So, get to work and apply before the deadline expires!